Black Seed Oregano Oil 100 Percent Pure 1 oz
Description Disclaimer Reviews We are pleased to introduce our oregano oil, sourced from wildcrafted turkish origanum vulgare. This fine quality pure essential oil is steam distilled and guaranteed 100% pure. Independent lab analysis shows that it has an extremely high 90% carvacol content and zero 0% thymol content. country of origin : united states of america size : 1 fz pack of : 1 selling unit : each These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Antioxidants help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Gut symptoms such as diarrhea, pain and bloating are common and can be caused by gut parasites.
- Inflammation in the body is linked to a number of adverse health effects.
- Oregano oil has been investigated for its painkilling properties.
There is no documented standard effective dose of oregano oil, but here is a guide for how to use it:
- On the skin : For skin conditions or infections, dilute with olive oil at a concentration of 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of olive oil per drop of oregano oil, then apply to the affected area.
- Under the tongue : Dilute with olive oil at a ratio of one drop of oregano oil to one drop of olive oil. Place 1–3 drops of this dilution under the tongue, hold it there for a few minutes, then flush with water.
- Swallowed: If you're taking the oregano oil orally, you can put a few drops of it into a cup (237 ml) of water, gargle and then swallow.
If you're interested in taking oregano oil, but you're currently taking prescription medications, make sure to consult your doctor before you start.
In addition, oregano oil is not generally recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.